Sunday 2 September 2012

Theater Diaries: Watch out!

I've been planning to have theater diaries as part of my posts here so you guys can see how it is to be a theater student and because of the busy schedule we're having I didn't get the chance to start it. So now for my first entry (even if we are already on our second production) some behind the scenes for "The Seagull/ Ang Tagak"


Set construction for the production


Cut this plywood with a cutter. At first we were like SERIOUSLY?! But in the end we did it! 

House construction for the front of the theater.

I think that's what keeps us going even though it's been very tiring since it's prod after prod. You always have something new to learn. No one does it like a theater student :-bd

I hope you guys support our upcoming production. The one I talked about HERE The Seagull/ Ang Tagak directed by Mr. Tony Mabesa. The show will run from Sept. 19 - Oct. 8 and will star theater luminaries Ana Abad Santos, Frances Makil-Ignacio, Ces Quesada, Leo Rialp, Menggie Cobarrubias, Jeremy Domingo, Alfonso Deza, Stella CaƱete Balucas and young actors Carlo Tarobal, Zafrullah Masahud, Karen Gaerlan and Nadine Samonte.

For more information you can check out our fanpage The Seagull/Ang Tagak and follow us on twitter @theseagull2012! See you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥