Monday 3 September 2012

Magic Box


You know that feeling when you're so tired and you see a package for you at home? After a long day last Saturday I went home and saw this box sitting on the chair.



I was close to screaming when I saw it because I was really waiting for this package since it's my most favorite batch of orders. Zalora has not failed me again. This package came a day after I ordered it. I owe a lot to the people there already because they deliver my orders right away and sometimes there's no one at home to receive it but still they patiently reply to my queries. (and believe me I call there often!) I love the people there so much!

Want to see what's inside my magic box?









So wonderful right!?! I won't do the tags for now I'll just tag them when I do outfit posts for them. All these from Zalora PH! Excited to use these items! Visit Zalora PH now and shop for great items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥