Sunday 2 September 2012

New babies!

Spent the afternoon with my aunt last holiday. Shoe-hunt ang peg namin. I swear, it was tough looking for the best pair since I had to consider so many things! (comfort, for everyday walking etc.) And I had to go through almost every store and I thank my her for being patient! I was really torn between girly shoes or loafers and guess what won?


When I entered Sebago this caught my eye. As in! Love at first sight ♥ I looked in the other stores but I ended up with one of their pairs because it's just something you'll want to have. The guy there was really nice and patient despite the fact that I was staring at the shoes for like 30 mins because every pair was just so wonderful!


I ended up with these babies! They're so nice right?! And they're soooo comfortable pa. Sorry for the crappy photos took them with my phone.


To see more of their designs visit and follow Sebago Philippines & sebagoPH
You'll surely fall in love with all of their pairs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥