Friday 22 April 2016

Throwback!


And... we are now on our fourth month of the year! I can't believe how fast everything is happening. Although this first quarter's a bit of a challenge emotionally, mentally and physically this little girl's fighting her way to a more positive year! Let's cross our fingers because things seem to be turning out pretty good around here :)

Before I move on to my new-self-look let's get rid of backlogs first!
Here are outtakes from a practice shoot I had with one of my bestest friend Pau.





Ripped Jeans: Bench    Sunnies: Cotton On    Denim Flats: Zalora




Channeling the Georgina - Solenn Besties cover!



This was actually one of my favorite afternoons with them. See how much we enjoyed? And most of the shots are candid ones. Maybe one day she'll be a great paparazzi hahaha! Oh how I miss my long hair! Oh well, living the "to new things" motto for 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥