Thursday 14 January 2016

Rebirth



After almost a year of not writing here, I finally decided to go back to this blog. I have been working on it since December and I'm proud to say that I fixed everything here all by myself! I was actually considering a career shift while editing my site. (or not! with all the codes you have to understand) I couldn't have done it without the help of my trusted friend  Google. Thank you Google! Another huge step I made was purchasing kyrstynnevargas.com as a Christmas gift for myself. I'm hoping this would push me more to write and push my dreams for this blog. As for now, I'll be posting here throwback snaps of my 2015 roller coaster ride until I get rid of all my amazing adventures and unfortunate moments last year.




Two weeks into 2016 and I can say I'm making baby steps towards my dreams! Patience is a virtue indeed. Crossing my fingers #BangBang2016 will rule this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥