Thursday 5 June 2014

50 First's


 
I'm a huge sucker for first's of anything. Who wouldn't be right? And sometime's when you're with someone for so long it gets even better because you find it in the simplest things you do together. Talk about being cheesy! Haha! This was my first dressed up date with the guy and I swear I'm getting in to him because before we went and see each other he called me asking "Ano isusuot mo? Para alam ko akin." Haha! I find it cute because I get to make him do what I enjoy doing - dressing up. We went to Mind Museum and enjoyed like kids there. I'll share photos with you guys!

Shoes: Barbie by Shubiz
Dress: Bayo
 
 
Meet the man behind most of my outfit shots! Pogi diba! It's not very often that he agrees on posing with me. Medyo masungit si koya! Haha! Let's see if I can make him agree on getting his shots taken :)


xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! ♥