Thursday 29 May 2014

You and I




Pull-over and Dress: BU6



Making this post really short since I'm off to a meeting in a bit.
I can't think of a more creative title but Ingrid Michaelson's You and I has been stuck in my head since last night! Anyway, this is one of my favorite laid back outfits this summer. I've been abusing this dress since I got it at BU6. Super love the cut-outs at the sides but I chose to wore a pull-over on top of it because I'll get a lot of stares in school if I don't :))

I'm on my second-summer-sem this coming week (Mid-Year as they call it) and rehearsals too for the Ang Nawalang Kapatid's re-run. I'm excited and nervous at the same time because of the hardcore workouts and training again. This time I'll be sharing pictures with you guys our re-run journey! :)


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥