Friday 30 May 2014

Surprise surprise!




Blogging from a friend's house right now to celebrate their thesis performance. I'm so proud of these guys! I'll be sharing with you guys some pictures from their performance. Anyway, I wore this outfit last Mother's day. I had taken my outfit shots on a different place before this but when I saw this mural, I just couldn't resist it! I'm a huge fan of street art because of my Hum 1 subject before and what made me more proud is seeing that it was made by the UP College of Fine Arts. Proud Iska over here! I'm using a Muni x Moonleaf planner now and I love their artworks there!



Top: Nuvali, Outlet Store Skirt: Divisoria Sneakers: SM Department Store


I told you it's wonderful right?
I'm off to school again next week and I'm so excited for so many things!


xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥