Tuesday 6 August 2013

Raid My Closet's Meet & Greet

I still can't believe I was one of the 10 lucky readers chosen to attend Arnie Villanueva's Meet and Greet to celebrate the 2nd year of her blog, Raid My Closet. Her blog's one of the inspirations I have in this blogging world. I love how she keeps everything simple but classy and her outfits are really wearable. I was really really nervous the night before! To the point na I'm asking myself if I should still go thinking na baka lumabas yung introvert side ko. Hahaha! But I know I made the right decision. It was just 2 hours but I get to meet people who are also blogging and made new friends as well. I'll let the pictures tell you how awesome the day was. :)

Super delicious cupcakes from DonCha Pastries
 

We had the M&G at Tea 101 in Tomas Morato. Super cozy ng vibe ng place maybe that's why endless chikkahan lang ang peg namin :)







Sweet message written on the loot bags :)
Ms. Arnie looked so cute trying to break the shyness in the air. She showed us how she made her list of ideas on what to do just so we won't get bored. Effort! We even played Pinoy Henyo! Haha!

Henyo word with Pat

 
I love Red Velvet. There's no question to that. But when I tasted this Oreo Cheesecake which Zandy asked me to try, it became a new favorite! It's so delicious and soft and not too sweet. Aaaghhh! Craving for it now!
 
 We talked and talked and talked jumping from one topic to another. Sharing stories. It was really nice because there was really no dull moment. From getting to know to love stories, school, fashion. My favorite part is the Q&A (thanks to Monica hahaha!) where we asked questions to Ms. Arnie. My favorite was her tips on blogging. "Magblog lang kayo ng magblog. Wag niyo isipin yung mga sponsors and freebies kasi bonus lang yang mga yan." This is to all aspiring bloggers out there. It takes patience to reach something. This inspired me a lot to continue blogging for the passion not for the good stuff! :)
Monica and Enchie the "love team of the day"
 
 I admire Ms. Arnie because she's such a down-to-earth person.
Thank you so much for this M&G and for the new friends!! I will never forget this day :)

And finally a decent picture of us together :-bd
Photo from Monica's blog
For more pictures you can visit their blogs too!
Ms. Arnie's Raid My Closet

:)

5 comments:

  1. Nasad naman ako dun sa di naggets yung henyo word. Hahaha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. heartofatigress8 August 2013 at 20:51

    Hope to see you again! Check your photo out at everydayisyou-nique.blogspot,com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyrstynne Angela Vargas9 August 2013 at 08:41

    Aww! I didn't mean it that way! Haha! Super cute nga e! Ayan inedit ko na. Hope to see you guys again! :">

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I wuz kidding. Nahiya tuloy ako napaedit ka pa. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! And I love those cat headbands haha :)
    Ganda din ng outfits nyo. xo


    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! ♥