Saturday 3 August 2013

Guns and Wars



Sorry for my lame title! I remember one of my dreams before was to enter PMA and be a female soldier. But due to lack of sleep and milk, I wasn't blessed with enough height to qualify for the academy. Haha! Well, the print on my leggings reminds me of the camouflage the soldiers used to wear. I love the colors on it and the way they make my thighs look smaller!
This is what I wore to Raid My Closet's Meet and Greet this afternoon at Tea 101. I had so much fun and it was really nice making friends with other readers! Happy blogsary to Ms. Arnie! I'll be blogging about the event in another post. Good thing the sun showed itself later in the afternoon. Went back to UP for these shots.
Favorite sneakers! :)
Late bloomer ang love for aztec ko!


Me being myself in front of the camera. :))

Photos by Ash Nicanor

Good luck to all the UPCAT takers!
Excited to meet the new Isko's and Iska's.
And super thank you Ms. Arnie!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥