Tuesday 27 May 2014

Dreamlike

Dress: Gift from Tita Marian Shoes: Barbie by Shubiz
Back to regular programming again! Woohoo! Got my much needed break from my 4-day beach vacation with family and friends. Sorry for not updating again! I'm so excited to share with you guys my most unforgettable experiences this summer! But first, I have to get rid of these posts first. Here's what I wore to a friend's debut last April. Talk about late post. I know. Sorry! Haha! I've been keeping this dress for a long time in my cabinet because it won't fit me before. Thanks to my ANK training. The long hours of circuit training, dancing and rehearsals paid off and I have my bonus prize pa!






Sorry for the crappy shots! These were from my phone.
I'll be posting a photo diary of that night too because it was really something to remember! :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥