Saturday 7 December 2013

Never too old

 
 
 
 
 
 

There has been a great shift to my everyday routine ever since we started rehearsing for our last production this year. I know I gained much more than the physical strength from the rigorous training that we are having. It has been a roller coaster ride and I love how I'm learning to love myself and the people around me more with each day. 

On a lighter note, this blog is one of the greatest gifts I'll be having this Christmas :) As you can see, I'm trying my very best to update it everyday and it's making me dream more and more for the future :) Haha! The vintage dress I'm wearing here is from my mom's closet. I really love maxi dresses plus vintage clothing and the best place to find it is from our parent's drawers right?!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥