Thursday 1 November 2012

I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

I believe that clothes play a huge role in boosting the confidence of a woman. And of course this would start from the basics. So it is very important for a woman to choose undergarments that are comfortable and complements her body well.
With my body, I have observed that wearing the right kind of undergarments is a must. Sometimes, I can see how the wrong ones can make you look fatter and more than your real age. I chose this piece from Wacoal's collection because I know this would be perfect for me. I have a thing for polka dots and stripes undies and I really feel sexier wearing them. Haha! I also love this because I know I'll get the support I need with this undergarment plus it can be worn with and without straps which is a plus factor for teens like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥