Sunday 5 August 2012

Cheese oh cheese!

I'm a huge fan of cheese! I can go on eating cheese all day! If my tummy permits! I'm glad I have my aunt and my dad supporting this addiction. Haha! And for dinner tonight... Cheese stuffed burger patties!

We had Monterey Jack, Mozzarella and Sharp Cheddar placed in between the patties
Auntie Malot's creation plus the tasty potato wedges

My Man vs Food inspired burger. Now I know why they take 2 hrs. to eat 6lbs of burger. It's so hard to finish this one!
Half of my burger. I paused for a while after eating the other half thinking twice if I should continue eating the other half. Hahaha! 
Carlen's creation. See the cheese oozing?
Look who's enjoying her burger!

We were all so full after! You guys should try making burgers too! Home made food at its best! Share with me cheese recipes too if you know any :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! ♥